Pq For Caches I Couldn't Find

OzarksJim

Is it possible for me to run a PQ for caches I COULDN'T find (not caches I HAVEN'T found)? In other words, can I run a PQ for caches I logged as DNF?

I would like to periodically run this so I can see the caches I couldn't find but have been found recently, so I know they are (almost definitely) there and not muggled.

I did not see an option for this when attempting to create the PQ. If this is not possible, I think this would be a good feature to have.

Thanks.

Interesting idea. The way it is now, these caches just stay in my normal PQ and I try to find them the next time I am caching in the area. I'm not sure if I would want a PQ of just the caches that I couldn't find and have not yet found. This could make for a very disheartening caching journey. ;)

I could grab caches that had a "not found" log by you, but it would also include the ones you had not found but found later. Interesting idea though. I'll look into it.

Would putting it in the "AND" section help? If you select caches I "DNF" AND "I haven't found" would it return just your DNF's, and not the ones you subsequently found?