Arizona Approver

graldrich

I think it would be a good idea to have one approver in every state, that way they know who has been around and who the newbies are. It would also speed up the approval process by allowing each approver to concentrate on only ONE state, instead of an entire region.

I think it would be a good idea to have one approver in every state, that way they know who has been around and who the newbies are. It would also speed up the approval process by allowing each approver to concentrate on only ONE state, instead of an entire region.

Yeah...and the sheer volume of caches we have submitted in New Mexico each week would justify having our own approver? <_<

Heck, I have to travel to Arizona just to find new caches! :mad:

It would help if you attended some of the event caches!

Did you ever invite me??

A few years ago, Colorado had its first BIG event in the mountains. We invited our approver, who at the time lived almost on the east coast. He came. He is a great guy.

So I see you have dropped the part about knowing Arizona and are just going for the Dont know the cachers part. well one down one to go. From my count Ive approved about 30 caches for you. Would you have placed more is you personaly knew me? Did the caches I did approve for you suffer becasue I never bought you a cup of coffee?. Next time Im in your area, which if all goes well will be in August, knock on wood. I will make it a poing of looking you up and shaking your hand.

Wait, didnt you already fire me????? Does this mean Im rehired??

Edited by Lapaglia

So if your going to be in Phoenix I would like to meet you!You have my number please contact me when your here!Your rehired,I was upset because a few times it took more than 4 days to get a cache approved,I didn't realize you were having health problems!

Your forgiven being that you were ill!I'm sure many of the Arizona cachers would like to meet you!

Thank you Jeff!You know we have discussed this before!I'm just wandering do I need to get a petition going?

Hmmm well since I am retired I could move back to Tucson. I do own a house there. would that help???

From what I have read in other threads...are you not also the approver for Nevada?

Did you live there at one time or did you just have fun there like so many of us? <_<

Going into Nevada & playing one way or the other, allows us to be able to go back to the doldrums of boring jobs. :mad:

Shirley~

I add reviewers to areas on an as needed basis. We are always adding new volunteers an dispersing territories differently. I won't add a new reviewer just because there is a want, but I will add one as soon as I see a need.

I will be sure to talk to the current reviewer, look into the volume in Arizona, thanks for the suggestion.

I will be sure to talk to the current reviewer, look into the volume in Arizona, thanks for the suggestion.

Arizona is a very busy place for caches. I have absolutely nothing against CO Admin, but would think an approver for AZ is a necessity, and it wouldn't hurt to lighten up the load on CO a bit...

On a related note, I would like to see California given it's own regional forum and not be grouped with the Southwest one. 80% is Ca related. Way too much to wade through, so I usually skip it and just rely on the azgeocaching listserve but that one has less than 300 members.