Home Coordinates/work Coordinates

planetrobert

You can do this by doing a search from your work coordinates then bookmarking the resulting webpage. I use these for all the places I regularily travel to. :o

Before you bookmark the search page, add this: &f=1 to the URL so that you will only see the caches you haven't found (and don't own).

--Marky

You can also bookmark your pocket queries to see their results. Just make sure you chose "Remember me" when you log in.

Additionally, we do plan to make a bookmark list that you can reference when you do searches. It will initially start as cache lists but will encompass all types (eventually), including generic waypoints.

(edit. bad grammar)

Edited by Jeremy

Hmmmm are we talking missing the point about multiple home locations? Or missing the point about the pony?

I saw some references in threads over the weekend about a purple pony or something but didn't really give them any further consideration aside from them catching my eye ..... sry :(

As for the point I was trying to illustrate about multiple home locations. It was simply that unless you're going to expand it to an unlimited # of home locations then someone is always going to want "just one more for _______ "

Does that bring everyone close to the same point now?

Thorin

Edited by thorin