Wtb Etrex Yellow

Thanks I checked their website and the current price is $99.  I did check Best Buy and they are selling them for $49 but they have sold out.

Is that correct? $49.99 WOW, I will buy a few at that price :unsure: Is that available online only, or is it good "in store" too?

EDITED to add:

WOW just looked it up, thinking maybe the $49.99 price quoted above was a typo, and found it to be correct. The website seems to be "sold out", but it looks like there is the option to search "locale store" for this item. I did, and it is available at 3 of the locations by me. I do not see anything on the website that says "WEB only price", so I assume this price is good "in store" also.

Look at the Blue box below where it says, "sold out"

:lol::lol::lol::P:P:P:D

Edited by Cherokeecacher

Update

I just called one of the locations, that the webpage said had this unit in inventory, and they showed zero on hand. The very nice sales person checked state wide availability and found one 60 miles south of me, and all my travel plans for the next week, and was able to get it transferred to “his store”.

DO NOT trust the “locator” that is on the webpage that I referenced above. CALL THE STORE FIRST and verify the item is in stock.

Oh yeah. I get mine on Tuesday. I am not even sure what I am going to use it for, but at this price I could not pass it up. I may use it as a FTF prize for our first cache or I might just use it as a backup and for friends to use when they go with us.