Problem

CompuCash

No, they can't see your cache page while it's in review mode.  But, as for any travel bug, the posted coordinates on the cache page can be determined through going to the travel bug's page and zooming in on its current location.  If this bothers you, hold off on dropping bugs onto your cache page until right after it's been listed.

WRONG !!

if you know a TB's address or name and then go to the cache page via the link provided - this is a page that has NOT yet been approved - you can see all notes - to/from - the approver.

I just looked at one of mine -

this is a real problem

I just created a page as CO admin then dropped a jeep TB into it

I then logged out and back in as Lapaglia, my user account.

I went to the TB page and when I tried to access the test page from the tb page I got the following:

An Error Has Occured

Sorry, you cannot view this cache listing until it has been approved.

Click icon to download:

Hidden: N/A

Use waypoint: N/A (what's this?)

(ratings out of 5 stars. 1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)

Difficulty:  N/A  Terrain: N/A     

Additional Hints (N/A) 

seems to work just like KA said.

No, they can't see your cache page while it's in review mode.  But, as for any travel bug, the posted coordinates on the cache page can be determined through going to the travel bug's page and zooming in on its current location.  If this bothers you, hold off on dropping bugs onto your cache page until right after it's been listed.

WRONG !!

if you know a TB's address or name and then go to the cache page via the link provided - this is a page that has NOT yet been approved - you can see all notes - to/from - the approver.

this is a real problem

I went to the cache page and removed it from the cache -

once you do that you have to go to the TB page and remove both log entries -

TO be on the safe side I tried several variations on an unapproved cache with a jeep TB. the name shows up but my normal account wont let me see it. If oyu can tell me exactly what you did with which cache I can check on it

thanks

I think the key here is that both the OP (JEEP thread) and I clicked the cache page link on the TB page and saw it WHILE WERE WERE LOGGED IN under our normal creation accounts - not many of us have two accounts that would allow us to see that no one else can see what we can --

IT JUST LOOKS BAD! when you don't realize what you are really seeing. We were SUPPOSED to be able to see the full text on the cache page - it is ours and we were/are logged in. I think that deserves a big DUH!

thanks for your help and KA's too -

I'll wait a few for you to give any reply you want and then kill it -

Edited by CompuCash

WRONG !!

this is a real problem

I went to the cache page and removed it from the cache -

once you do that you have to go to the TB page and remove both log entries -

Since you don't appear to own any TB's I assume the "I just looked at one mine" refers to the cache. It's no surprise you can read the reviewer notes.

Edit: Yeesh, I hate it when I type slow.

Edited by tlg