Charter Members

rescue557

A charter member is someone who became a premium member in the first year or so that memberships were offered. There are no differences in benefits. It is just a symbolic recognition by Groundspeak to thank those who stepped up in the early days to support the site financially so that it could grow into what it is today.

I thought charter members were granted access to premium member only caches. Is this not true?

yes, they are esentially the same as a premium member only difference is in the name of the membership. all features are the same.

you all get 10 pq's a day, instant email notifications of new caches, multiple watchlists right?!!?

just kidding :):P:laughing::) they are the same, i think, im not premium so im not really sure. :) they may be fooling us...

A charter member is someone who became a premium member in the first year or so that memberships were offered.  There are no differences in benefits.  It is just a symbolic recognition by Groundspeak to thank those who stepped up in the early days to support the site financially so that it could grow into what it is today.

I thought charter members were granted access to premium member only caches. Is this not true?

Charter members ARE premium members. It's simply a special designation for those who joined in the first year.

I am seeing double again, time to get reading glasses :laughing: