I Retreived The Tb, Logged It In...

tirediron

The other day, I picked up this TB from this cache. 48 hours later, it still hasn't shown up in my inventory. It's not a major concern because, through prior consent of the owner, I will be hanging onto him for several weeks to get him moved right across the country, but I am wondering why.

In the past, any TB that I have logged, has shown up right away, and the most recent TB that I placed in another cache disapeared from my inventory immediately. Whazzup with this??? :(

And the bug still shows on the cache page.

You're not the first to report this so it seems there's a bug in the process.

I believe the only thing you can do is delete your log and retrieve it again.

So what you're telling me is that there is a bug in the process rather than the it being the processing of a bug? :( (Okay, I couldn't resist that) I was wondering about that.... I will try that this evening...

It shows now as being in your possession. Nice pictures, by the way. Some people have been experiencing a lag in logs. 48 hours seems to be a lot though. All's well that ends well.

That's the problem... the logs indicate that I have grabbed it, but if you look at the 'cache page, it shows it as being still there, and it's not in my inventory, so I can't drop it off. I will try ED's suggestion of deleting and relogging this evening, failing that I will jump up and down and have a hissy fit until it gets sorted out! :( Glad you liked the pics! :(