Lightning Fast Cache Approval

2Est8Attys

We just submitted our first cache. Prime Approver turned it around in about 2 hours. I know that lots of approvers are backlogged, and there is often a fair amount of give and take in getting a cache approved, but we were impressed!!

Admittedly, this was a pretty straight-forward cache, but we apparently get an A in "reads and follows directions."

We are shining happy people. :D

Edit: I just check the time on the submission and approval e-mails. Submitted at 8:30 CDT. Approved 9:02 CDT. 2 hours between my checking my e-mails, but approved in 32 minutes!! Thanks again, PA!!!

Edited by 2Est8Attys

I've had cache pages that I submitted and immediately disabled by me so it wouldn't get approved while I was editing the html, and had the approver email me as to whether or not I wanted it approved and why was it disabled! ANd this was a guy subbing for another approver, so he had a double load!! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

I've had cache pages that I submitted and immediately disabled by me so it wouldn't get approved while I was editing the html, and had the approver email me as to whether or not I wanted it approved and why was it disabled! ANd this was a guy subbing for another approver, so he had a double load!! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

Am i mistaken, or are you missing a "Nah". :D

I had 2 caches approved a couple of days before I placed them.

True story

Don't do that around here! There are several of us (myself included, I must admit) who would be out there looking for it long before then! One guy has been FTF on all but one of my caches! I think he watches my house! :D

My approver, TN Geocacher, is absolutely AWESOME! I've had caches approved literally in under 5 minutes! :D

I had 2 caches approved a couple of days before I placed them.

True story

Don't do that around here! There are several of us (myself included, I must admit) who would be out there looking for it long before then! One guy has been FTF on all but one of my caches! I think he watches my house! :ph34r:

My approver, TN Geocacher, is absolutely AWESOME! I've had caches approved literally in under 5 minutes! :)

The cache page clearly stated that they would be placed during the event cache that weekend. It's not my fault someone got there before I did and had wireless access to the site