Most Visited Uk Caches

As I understand it the most visited cache in the UK is a London micro by a church? I'm sure some stat-monkey will be able to tell us exactly which cache it is :mad:

I just checked England's oldest surviving original cache (14 Jan 2001) and it's clocked up 108 visits in 46 months - That's 2.35 visits per month on average.

SP

Edited to add View From Combe Hill info.

Edited by Simply Paul
I just checked England's oldest surviving original cache (14 Jan 2001) and it's clocked up 108 visits in 46 months - That's 2.35 visits per month on average. 

SP, thanks for the Stat about Combe Hill :D:D

St Ethelreda's is clocking up around 8 visits / month since being placed in March 2002. When I found a list of the most visited caches worldwide, it was about 4th worldwide but falling behind the leaders (all of which were in the US).

The second most visited cache in the UK is 16th Century Pub with 187 finds to date.

From yet another Stat-Monkey. :D

Edited by The Wombles

Ok, I'm a stat-monkey *for today only*!

St Etheldreda's - 251 finds in 31 months = 8.1 finds pre month.

16th Century Pub - 186 finds in 30 months = 6.2 finds per month.

Last Delivery - 159 finds in almost 28 months = 5.6 finds per month.

I suspect there are some new caches which get well over 8 finds in their first month, but this then tails off. Perhaps we should only include established caches of 6 or 12 months of age? That's if we're talking about the most found caches 'on average' as opposed to the cache which has been found the most times. Either way, St Etheldreda's is looking a very strong candidate for the UKs top cache.

SP (eating a mean* banana)

*As in average.