Deleting A Userid

yringed

I'm not sure if the average user can do this - but it might be possible for the admin to do this.

I am curious - does the new username have any finds on it it? If not, you can CHANGE that to something else and then change the user-id with the finds to the name you'd like.

Your account is not tied to a name - it's an autogenerated number. You can change your "name" to anything that's not taken (and not offensive) I beleive.

southdeltan

I'm not sure if the average user can do this - but it might be possible for the admin to do this.

I am curious - does the new username have any finds on it it? If not, you can CHANGE that to something else and then change the user-id with the finds to the name you'd like.

Your account is not tied to a name - it's an autogenerated number. You can change your "name" to anything that's not taken (and not offensive) I beleive.

southdeltan

Changed mine once and the only thing that did not transfer to the new name was the Owner Name on my Virtual that was approved with my original user name.

Just rename your old account to whatever you want. There is no need to have two accounts.

Technically it is possible to do so, but there is no automated tool that does this so it would involve manipulating data directly in the database. We only do this in extreme situations.