An Event In London

Hi guys.

I've organised an Event Cache in London, which was originally meant as a farewell party, but is now a welcome back party!

Please write a note in the cache if you intend to arrive (and reply here too please). The last time we had one here, it was a great success. I doubt I'll book the room this time though... I guess we'll see how many are interested.

February 10th @ 19.00

HERE IS THE LINK AGAIN!!

Hope to see you there

Richard

Breaking my post fast to say this is the best news I've had in ages!!! I'll be there, and I hope L&E will be there to accept a drink as well as my thanks for their change of mind/heart/any other organ of choice.

Off to read the other posts to hear all the news I've missed.

It's good to be back (if only briefly - I'll see what's been happening in my absence..)

SP

First post in a week, first edit for spelling in a week. Nothing much changes, does it? :D

Edited by Simply Paul
Count me in, I'm new and don't know much but I'l come.

Can I ask, where do we leave a note? in the pub or just on here?

-Kevin 308

Just add a "will attend" on the cache page here and that should be quite comprehensive!

...see HoBs MOOBS?

-Beds Clangers

The fixation on mens chests not getting any better I see Nick??? Couch trip, anyone??? :D

House Of Boo

Edited by House Of Boo
LOL :rolleyes:

Yeah I've never been there but the private room sounds better. Don't know what the locals would think with 20 people all trying to get a sat lock by the window to show each other what things Their GPS can do. do they do food in the pub? :o

Food wise the pub does toasties. Very reasonably priced from what I remember.

I could use some TB tags - can we split a 5 pack? If not, put me down for 5 (£16.88 inc VAT - is that a good deal? I've not released a TB before) Thanks and see you there!

The 5-pack from there seems to be the cheapest place to get them in the UK.

So far, I'm getting 5 for myself, 5 for House of Boo, and for the time being I'm assume 5 for Simply Paul.

The 5 pack works out at £3.37 per TB, so if folks that are coming let me know how many individual TBs they'd like, I'll get the appropriate number of 5-packs and keep any leftovers.

Oooh, October 1973 issue? Hard to come by that one, due to it having the final harrowing installment of "Mary's Lovely Pony". I'll do what I can, but it's likely to be costly. But a connoisseur like yourself doesn't need to ask the price.

As for the TB tags, yes, just bring your money to the event.

Hi Gang,

I've been away on holiday over the past few weeks, which is why I haven't been updating this thread, but it's good to see that there's plenty of enthusiasm for it.

I haven't booked the upstairs bit of the pub yet... Do people think I should, or shall we just chill out downstairs? I think the feeling before was that we should book it, if only to ensure my anorak is kept out of site!!

Cheers

Richard

Hi Gang,

I've been away on holiday over the past few weeks, which is why I haven't been updating this thread, but it's good to see that there's plenty of enthusiasm for it.

I haven't booked the upstairs bit of the pub yet... Do people think I should, or shall we just chill out downstairs? I think the feeling before was that we should book it, if only to ensure my anorak is kept out of site!!

Cheers

Richard

So Peter will be willing to read excerpts from his favourite Bunty stories (including "Mary's Lovely Pony", "The Lost Kitten", "Netball Girl" and the never before seen, unpublished version of "Susie Loves Horses")

Glad I'm going to be in Cumbria, sounds like a meeting of the Luton Girls Choir, HoB under 11 section!! :):blink::huh:

Nick

PS, Would really like to have been there had a good laugh at the last one and would have bought along the "Two Pink Nosed Puppies" :)

Edited by Beds Clangers