Groundspeak Forums: 2005 Washington State Geocoins - Groundspeak Forums

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2005 Washington State Geocoins It's time to think about the new design!

#1 User is offline   Moun10Bike 

  • Groundspeak Lackey
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 6082
  • Joined: 05-September 00

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:19 AM

Posted Image
2004 Washington State Geocoin

Yes, it seems like we just finished design, production and distribution of the 2004 coins (because we did!), but it's now 2005 and time to start work on the 2005 Washington coins!

Our rough timeline for the coins includes having the coins distributed by Memorial Day Weekend so that they are ready to go in the high-altitude summer caches. Here's what we are thinking:
  • Decide on design by end of February
  • Create mock-up of coin design by end of March and submit to manufacturer
  • Receive coins and distribute by end of May

As you all know, the 2004 coins were a huge success and we want the 2005 coins to be just as successful. Our intention to to keep the "front" side of the coin (the one showing the outline of the state) mostly unchanged (we will have to change the year) and to come up with a new design for the reverse (the side showing the hiker and Mt. Rainier). This thread is the place to discuss what that new reverse design should be.

So, what do you want to see in the 2005 coin design? Discuss away!

#2 User is offline   Navdog 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Charter Members
  • Posts: 605
  • Joined: 15-July 01

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:49 AM

I like the idea of a different design each year. Makes the coins a little more unique. I'm not sure if I've seen that done yet on other geocoins.

One option might be to keep the same theme with the hiker, but change the loaction he is in to something like:
  • A costal setting - ocean and trees
  • An urban setting - Space Needle and other buildings with some trees
  • Something to depict the east side of the state
This could be done each year a few times before ghanging to another completely different design idea.

Another option is maybe have a more abstract/graphical design.

#3 User is offline   WeightMan 

  • Weighing it in
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2422
  • Joined: 05-January 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:05 AM

Just a couple of thoughts off of the top of my head.

If you want an urban setting and show part of the dry side, how about Spokane Falls? Another thought might be something similar to Dry Falls with the cliffs and lakes. Or maybe an apple orchard. I'm not sure how any of these would translate into a drawing for a coin so take them for what they are worth. $0.02

#4 User is offline   Kealia 

  • Where's the Precious....?
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 4203
  • Joined: 14-June 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:47 AM

Yes, yes I'm lurking....

I throw in my idea:

How about the Space Needle and Spokane Falls together on the back side?
Both are well recognized (I think) landmarks and represent both sides of the state.

I'll be watching with great anticipation to order more.

#5 User is offline   Defender1 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 102
  • Joined: 30-July 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:23 AM

I think keeping the state side the same is a great idea, also correct me if I'm wrong but that should make the cost of the coins less as well. I know when we order coins for our unit the price is cheaper if you use an exsiting mold.

#6 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:42 AM

It's the 25 year anniversary of Mt. St. Helens erupting and it's been very active again. I think it would be great to have a Mt. St. Helens image.

Quote

How about the Space Needle and Spokane Falls together on the back side?


Wasn't that an old lottery ad? :D

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Wienerdog 

  • Cache Dreamin!
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 776
  • Joined: 02-January 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:21 PM

What about the Space Needle and Grand Coulee dam. Two very significant East West landmarks.

#8 User is offline   Patudles 

  • Tudlebear
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 769
  • Joined: 08-May 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:30 PM

Navdog, on Jan 31 2005, 09:49 AM, said:

I like the idea of a different design each year. Makes the coins a little more unique. I'm not sure if I've seen that done yet on other geocoins.


Something to depict the east side of the state


Hey, I like that, there is plenty of sagebrush to hike through and instead of a gpsr he could be picking off the ticks :D

Seriously I like the idea. Also I agree with Mt. Saint Helens for this next year. Future spots could feature
  • Dry Falls
  • Kettle Falls
  • a collage of fruit ie: apple, cherry, pear, for the fruit belt Wenatchee & Yakima
  • Palouse Falls or rolling wheat fields of the palouse
  • space needle
The ideas are unlimited.

#9 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:32 PM

If we do the two landmark east/west thing will we have to get rid of the GPSr holding hiker image? If so, I'd rather not do that I like the hiker dude. Also think it would be nice because it would be a common theme to tie all the coins together.

How about a guy holding a GPSr next to a lamp post with a cache to symbolize Yakima? :D

#10 User is offline   WeightMan 

  • Weighing it in
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2422
  • Joined: 05-January 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:36 PM

Wienerdog, on Jan 31 2005, 01:21 PM, said:

What about the Space Needle and Grand Coulee dam. Two very significant East West landmarks.

How could I forget Grand Coulee Dam?

#11 User is offline   Allanon 

  • Through Knowledge, Power...
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2723
  • Joined: 15-October 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:38 PM

I like the 25th anniversary of Mt St Helens idea. And it actually covers both the east and west ideas...mountain in west, ash fell in east. :D

#12 User is offline   lahontan 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 29-December 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:38 PM

The redesign is a great idea. Here are my initial thoughts:

1. The Space Needle is a natural choice for an image that represents the whole state in the eyes of may folks but it doesn't get me too excited.

2. If we go with a coastal image, how about a lighthouse on the coin, perhaps the New Dungeness lighthouse to represent the OlyPen?

3. I like the idea of using eastern landmarks as an alternative to Mt. Rainier but I am not that familiar with many of them.

4. Mt. St. Helens 25th anniversary would be a great '05 coin.

#13 User is offline   TotemLake 

  • Wherever I go, there I am.
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 9390
  • Joined: 12-April 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:49 PM

Stump, on Jan 31 2005, 12:42 PM, said:

It's the 25 year anniversary of Mt. St. Helens erupting and it's been very active again. I think it would be great to have a Mt. St. Helens image.

Quote

How about the Space Needle and Spokane Falls together on the back side?


Wasn't that an old lottery ad? :D

Posted Image

We face the issue of alienating our dry side players if we choose a wet side theme again. Let's try to focus on not doing this. We can always come back to these other great wet side ideas on different revisions.

#14 User is offline   CurmudgeonlyGal 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1134
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:54 PM

Stump, on Jan 31 2005, 12:32 PM, said:

Also think it would be nice because it would be a common theme to tie all the coins together.

Just in case having once side of the coin almost entirely the same from year to year wasn't common-theme enough?

:D





-=-
michelle

#15 User is offline   LittleBlue 

  • Now I get the good satellites!
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 12-October 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:14 PM

I really like the Mt. St. Helen's idea! Also, lahontan's avatar reminds me that something with salmon would make a good image as well. I think the Methow Valley is pretty, but not sure how it'd look on a coin...

#16 User is offline   Bull Moose 

  • This is my serious face.
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1318
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:18 PM

Hmm.... How about a design with two people shaking their fists at each other to commemorate the recent and on-going governor's race. :D

Actually, I really like the idea of doing a 25th anniversary of St. Helens thing, but I'll let those of you with artistic talent figure out the design, no matter what the subject ends up being.

This post has been edited by Bull Moose: 31 January 2005 - 01:32 PM


#17 User is offline   Patudles 

  • Tudlebear
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 769
  • Joined: 08-May 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:27 PM

Bull Moose, on Jan 31 2005, 01:18 PM, said:

Hmm.... How about a design with two people shaking their fists at each other to commemorate the recent and on-going governor's race. :D


LOL

#18 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:31 PM

CurmudgeonlyGal, on Jan 31 2005, 12:54 PM, said:

Stump, on Jan 31 2005, 12:32 PM, said:

Also think it would be nice because it would be a common theme to tie all the coins together.

Just in case having once side of the coin almost entirely the same from year to year wasn't common-theme enough?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I meant tie the coin images together.

#19 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:37 PM

TotemLake, on Jan 31 2005, 12:49 PM, said:

Stump, on Jan 31 2005, 12:42 PM, said:

It's the 25 year anniversary of Mt. St. Helens erupting and it's been very active again. I think it would be great to have a Mt. St. Helens image.


We face the issue of alienating our dry side players if we choose a wet side theme again. Let's try to focus on not doing this. We can always come back to these other great wet side ideas on different revisions.

The Mt. St. Helens eruption was more of an east side event than a west side event. And it's not a Puget Sound area icon so represents a different part of the state than Mt. Rainier even without the eruption.

Posted Image

#20 User is offline   lahontan 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 29-December 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:38 PM

Bull Moose, on Jan 31 2005, 01:18 PM, said:

Hmm.... How about a design with two people shaking their fists at each other to commemorate the recent and on-going governor's race.  :D


I wasn't going to mention it at first but why not just make the front of the coin the same as the King County logo after all KC does seem to 'represent' the whole state. :D :P :D

#21 User is offline   LandRover 

  • IT WAS A SCREW OR WAS IT A STUMP
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 915
  • Joined: 01-September 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:58 PM

Quote

Something to depict the east side of the state


How about a view of Mt. Rainer from the east side. :D

#22 User is offline   Kfam 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 296
  • Joined: 23-April 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:07 PM

It's hard to come up with an East side symbol that would look good on a coin.
Someday I'd like to see a ferry boat featured.
BTW, we're not the only ones looking for a Washington coin design.

#23 User is offline   TotemLake 

  • Wherever I go, there I am.
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 9390
  • Joined: 12-April 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:19 PM

Stump, on Jan 31 2005, 02:37 PM, said:

...edited for brevity...
The Mt. St. Helens eruption was more of an east side event than a west side event. And it's not a Puget Sound area icon so represents a different part of the state than Mt. Rainier even without the eruption.

Well considering you're down in Oregon now... we'll just consider the source. :D :D :D

I like the idea of the Grand Coulee dam myself. It was a great engineering marvel of its day and has a significant impact on our state in the same manner the GPS system has had on our sport. Maybe, to tie it together, have a satellite flying overhead.

This post has been edited by TotemLake: 31 January 2005 - 04:41 PM


#24 User is offline   slinger91 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Charter Members
  • Posts: 468
  • Joined: 18-July 01

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:29 PM

How about the hiker dude on a desert plateau overlooking the snake river?

#25 User is offline   willcall 

  • WillCall
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 186
  • Joined: 04-August 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:33 PM

LittleBlue, on Jan 31 2005, 01:14 PM, said:

I really like the Mt. St. Helen's idea! Also, lahontan's avatar reminds me that something with salmon would make a good image as well. I think the Methow Valley is pretty, but not sure how it'd look on a coin...

I had been thinking about a Northwestern Native American design for a coin of my own. Since I'm getting nowhere on it, how about a stylized salmon or orca? Red, white, black (maybe a little blue)?

Posted Image

Man Riding Killer Whale - Beau Dick - Coastalpeoples.com

#26 User is offline   blazerfan 

  • Keeping it real in a city of weird
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 414
  • Joined: 30-November 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:57 PM

How about something like this?

Posted Image

#27 User is offline   Wander Lost 

  • Chocolate Member
  • Group: +Charter Members
  • Posts: 1331
  • Joined: 07-February 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:36 PM

Navdog, on Jan 31 2005, 09:49 AM, said:

One option might be to keep the same theme with the hiker, but change the loaction he is in to something like:
  • A costal setting  -  ocean and trees

  • An urban setting - Space Needle and other buildings with some trees

  • Something to depict the east side of the state

I really like this idea. We can brainstorm several different locals for this year and beyond. While I like the idea of St. Helens since it will be the 25th Anniversary I'd like to see something other than a mountain.

Slinger91, on Jan 31 2005, 04:29 PM, said:

How about the hiker dude on a desert plateau overlooking the snake river?


I like this idea.

This post has been edited by Wander Lost: 31 January 2005 - 05:37 PM


#28 User is offline   Square Bear 

  • lost in the woods
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 372
  • Joined: 01-June 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:48 PM

Mt. St. Helens would be our first choice like the 25th anniversary thing, and Grand Coulee Dam would be our second choice. Was thinking along the lines of
2005 MT. ST. Helens
2006 Grand Coulee Dam
2007 MT. Baker :D

#29 User is offline   Right Wing Wacko 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1484
  • Joined: 29-April 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 06:14 PM

blazerfan, on Jan 31 2005, 05:57 PM, said:

How about something like this?

Posted Image

Now THAT would be cool ... if it can be transfered to a coin design

#30 User is offline   Allanon 

  • Through Knowledge, Power...
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2723
  • Joined: 15-October 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 06:45 PM

Here's something...I'm not a designer, but it's something to start with...

Posted Image

#31 User is offline   kiltsurfer 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 107
  • Joined: 12-May 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 07:08 PM

Ray&Rose, on Jan 31 2005, 05:48 PM, said:

Mt. St. Helens would be our first choice like the 25th anniversary thing, and Grand Coulee Dam would be our second choice. Was thinking along the lines of
2005 MT. ST. Helens
2006 Grand Coulee Dam
2007 MT. Baker :D

I really like Mt St Helens for 2005, it's a great year to do so. But I also think that if we do Mt St Helens this year, we really need to do something for the East side of the state for next year.

I'll throw this out there too, if we limit our production run to 1000, we could do a second run later this year with a different image on it. After all how many people hold on to the coin for personal collections? I know I have one for my personal collection.

(if we do limit our production run, here's my order for 5 coins). :D


Just my 2 cents...

#32 User is offline   MarcusArelius 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1111
  • Joined: 30-December 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 07:38 PM

I really like the native design idea! An orca or a salmon would be cool.

Maybe we should change both sides. You could have a wet side, and a dry side. Then you'd only have to argue over whcih is the front and which is that back :D


2 cents for 5 coins? WOW the productions costs have come way down.

#33 User is offline   The Jester 

  • This is my happy face!
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 4381
  • Joined: 24-April 01

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:16 PM

Being the 25th anniversary give Mt St Helens a big boost - in my eyes.

I also like the idea of Grand Coulee Dam, without it the east side wouldn't have the agriculture it does today.

Other thoughts and ideas:

skier image
airplane image (Boeing had a big impact on the NW)
apple image

#34 User is offline   lucyandrickie 

  • Cache Dancers
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 346
  • Joined: 30-December 01

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:19 PM

Quote

How about the hiker dude on a desert plateau overlooking the snake river?


If the image contains a hiker, I suggest that the hiker be female this year. After all both are involved in fairly equal numbers in our state.

Rickie.

#35 User is offline   Pepper 

  • No Switchbacks!
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1768
  • Joined: 15-March 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

lucyandrickie, on Jan 31 2005, 08:19 PM, said:

Quote

How about the hiker dude on a desert plateau overlooking the snake river?


If the image contains a hiker, I suggest that the hiker be female this year. After all both are involved in fairly equal numbers in our state.

Rickie.

Yeah...can the hiker dudett have a long pony tail? :D

Pepper

#36 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:30 PM

lucyandrickie, on Jan 31 2005, 08:19 PM, said:

If the image contains a hiker, I suggest that the hiker be female this year. After all both are involved in fairly equal numbers in our state.

How do we know the current hiker isn't a girl? Doesn't look gender specific to me.

I like the St. Helens with the puff of smoke. Exactly what I was thinking. You can see the mountain from across the Columbia River wonder if we can include that in the foreground?

Posted Image

#37 User is offline   fauxSteve 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 174
  • Joined: 22-March 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:31 PM

The Jester, on Jan 31 2005, 08:16 PM, said:

Other thoughts and ideas:

  skier image
  airplane image (Boeing had a big impact on the NW)
  apple image

Jester, while I like the idea of an apple image, I think we might alienate a lot of local cachers... :D :D :D

Posted Image

#38 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:45 PM

fauxSteve, on Jan 31 2005, 08:31 PM, said:

Jester, while I like the idea of an apple image, I think we might alienate a lot of local cachers... :D :D :P

:D Maybe Microsoft on one side for the West and Apple on the other for the east side!

#39 User is offline   The Navigatorz 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1186
  • Joined: 28-September 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:11 PM

How about featuring the Mighty Columbia River?
Posted Image

It travels through the entire state, from the northeast to the southwest. There are many caches along its shores. The Columbia River is important for the state in that it provides recreation, hydroelectric power, home for many species of fish and fowl, irrigation, etc.

#40 User is offline   slinger91 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Charter Members
  • Posts: 468
  • Joined: 18-July 01

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:15 PM

Stump, on Jan 31 2005, 08:30 PM, said:

I like the St. Helens with the puff of smoke. Exactly what I was thinking. You can see the mountain from across the Columbia River wonder if we can include that in the foreground?

Posted Image

Shall we call it the the "Long View" coin? <_<

#41 User is offline   Stump 

  • I'm Stumped
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 650
  • Joined: 09-August 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:18 PM

slinger91, on Jan 31 2005, 09:15 PM, said:

Shall we call it the the "Long View" coin? <_<

Hey, what a great idea. :blink: But probably much nicer if you get rid of the mills and bridges in between the volcano and the river.

#42 User is offline   Prying Pandora 

  • How hard can THAT be?
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1501
  • Joined: 13-September 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:38 PM

I like Mt. St. Helens best for this year, and the NW Native American art for next year.

Maybe we should put Nolenator at the top flying his kite? <_<

#43 User is offline   lahontan 

  • Geocacher
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 29-December 03

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:49 PM

The Navigatorz, on Jan 31 2005, 09:11 PM, said:

How about featuring the Mighty Columbia River?
Posted Image

It travels through the entire state, from the northeast to the southwest.  There are many caches along its shores.  The Columbia River is important for the state in that it provides recreation, hydroelectric power, home for many species of fish and fowl, irrigation, etc.

I had this same idea a bit earlier, with an image like the one posted the mighty Columbia could be an excellent coin and in many ways symbolic of the whole state. I think the Columbia itself would be a lot better that the Grand Coulee in any year.

A Native American image is a must in the near future but the 25th anniversary of Mt. St. Helens eruption does give it a hefty shove to (near) the top of the list.

#44 User is offline   LittleBlue 

  • Now I get the good satellites!
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 12-October 04

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:54 PM

Quote

I had been thinking about a Northwestern Native American design for a coin of my own. Since I'm getting nowhere on it, how about a stylized salmon or orca? Red, white, black (maybe a little blue)?


Thanks, don't get me wrong, it's a great honor to be nominated, but I really don't want to be on WA's new geocoin! <_< :blink: :blink:

Quote

If the image contains a hiker, I suggest that the hiker be female this year. After all both are involved in fairly equal numbers in our state.


Yeah! I second or third that suggestion. I was thinking about that this morning.

#45 User is offline   pdxmarathonman 

  • Please run responsibly.
  • Group: +Charter Members
  • Posts: 2854
  • Joined: 02-January 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:39 PM

lahontan, on Jan 31 2005, 09:49 PM, said:

The Navigatorz, on Jan 31 2005, 09:11 PM, said:

How about featuring the Mighty Columbia River?
Posted Image

It travels through the entire state, from the northeast to the southwest.  There are many caches along its shores.  The Columbia River is important for the state in that it provides recreation, hydroelectric power, home for many species of fish and fowl, irrigation, etc.

I had this same idea a bit earlier, with an image like the one posted the mighty Columbia could be an excellent coin and in many ways symbolic of the whole state. I think the Columbia itself would be a lot better that the Grand Coulee in any year.

A Native American image is a must in the near future but the 25th anniversary of Mt. St. Helens eruption does give it a hefty shove to (near) the top of the list.

We were planning on using that image for the next Oregon coin <_<

#46 User is offline   The Navigatorz 

  • Premium Member
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 1186
  • Joined: 28-September 02

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:56 PM

pdxmarathonman, on Jan 31 2005, 10:39 PM, said:

We were planning on using that image for the next Oregon coin <_<

The Columbia River is more of a Washington river, than an Oregon river, since it runs through the state of WA, but only touches part of Oregon's border. :blink:

#47 User is offline   LittleBlue 

  • Now I get the good satellites!
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 12-October 04

Posted 01 February 2005 - 08:33 AM

How is the design choice finally decided?

#48 User is offline   Team Misguided 

  • Slave to the Frog!
  • Group: Validating
  • Posts: 1356
  • Joined: 16-April 03

Posted 01 February 2005 - 08:54 AM

The Navigatorz, on Jan 31 2005, 10:11 PM, said:

How about featuring the Mighty Columbia River?
Posted Image

It travels through the entire state, from the northeast to the southwest. There are many caches along its shores. The Columbia River is important for the state in that it provides recreation, hydroelectric power, home for many species of fish and fowl, irrigation, etc.

This gets my vote!

#49 User is offline   WeightMan 

  • Weighing it in
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 2422
  • Joined: 05-January 03

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:02 AM

LittleBlue, on Feb 1 2005, 09:33 AM, said:

How is the design choice finally decided?

Read this thread to see how the last one was designed.

#50 User is offline   nolenator 

  • Peace Monger
  • Group: +Premium Members
  • Posts: 631
  • Joined: 14-August 03

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:28 AM

Phil & Cathy, on Jan 31 2005, 09:38 PM, said:

I like Mt. St. Helens best for this year, and the NW Native American art for next year.

Maybe we should put Nolenator at the top flying his kite? <_<

I would even be willing to pose for the art. Peace, Nolenator

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked