Bookmarking fails....

ParRathorne

Has anyone else been having this problem... I've searched the forums and haven't been able to find a similar issue (though that might just be my inept forum use).

When I bookmark a page - it works correctly the *first* time I do it and every time thereafter when I use a *single* bookmark list.

If then switch to another bookmark list, it does not in fact update the selection and continues to add the cache to the *previously selected* bookmark list.

I've tried and found the same issue in both IE and Firefox. The only way around it is to shut the browser down and reopen the page as the dropdown history is cleared. You can then select a new bookmark, bookmark the page, at which point the problem recurs.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Kevin

This topic title better fits my problem.

I'm getting this for every 8 out of 9 attempts to bookmark caches:

Sorry! We encountered an error when requesting that page!

This started around 10 pm last evening, Seattle time and I'm getting it again now.

This topic title better fits my problem.

I'm getting this for every 8 out of 9 attempts to bookmark caches:

Sorry! We encountered an error when requesting that page!

Well... it appears that the quoted response only happens when I try to bookmark a cache that I prevously bookmarked.

I am setting up a shotgun pattern of routes home from our annual Mojave desert trip so that what ever way we go I can pick up DeLorme pages. But I started this three weeks ago and just got back to it and could not recall which routes I had covered. I've been grabbing my way along the gc maps and bookmarking without reading the pages. It is tough when you don't know what route you will take home. Gotta prepare for all possibilities.