Helpwanted!

nfa

Hi,

Some friends of mine and I have put together a website with the aim of providing a comprehensive look at the world of GPS recreation. We would love to have anyone willing take a look, point out what's good/bad/missing.

We also really need people to send in submissions for our "Letters" section. Your submission could include a description of a caching experience, a review of a GPS-related book or GPS unit or some related gear, or a cool picture of something you saw while caching.

The url is: http://gps-fun.com/

Thanks for your help,

nfa-jamie

ps - please check out the benchmark link and see if the page makes sense to you

Nice pages, NFA!  How much are the benchmarks?  I'd rather send a mail order rather than use PayPay to purchase one.  Is this possible?

Hi,

You could certainly send a money order, but I would feel better if you wait until I actually receive them...I just talked to the manufacturers, and they are shipping to me Monday, and I should have them by Wednesday or Thursday.

6 of the 7 people and organizations we offered the benchmarks to for free have accepted, and we are all very excited for the program to get off the ground (we're placing one of our own in a great spot nearby).

Thanks for the feedback!

nfa-jamie

Edited by NFA
Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

As this is a commercial venture and web site, I am closing this topic.