[Suggestion] Adding photos in mail notifications

Team I Ricci

Having a mail notification for Found/Not found etc on our caches is always a great thing, but many times I miss the fact that the notification doesn't include the attached photos (if present).

It would be a nice add to have these included or, at least, a link or hint (like +1 Photo at the end of the log text) that there are any without having to check on the website/app. :)

Often, photos get added in a second transaction, and wouldn't be included in the email.

If someone says "I uploaded a photo", I'll go look at it. The hyperlink for which you asked is already there.

It just doesn't say "photo", so you still could miss some, I guess.

Personally, I don't read the logs in the notifications; I click through to the cache page, to see it in situ, because how it appears has become part of my cache!

Edited by TeamRabbitRun

If you are paying member of project-gc.com you can have at least a beta version of this feature.

Just check the box "Log images notifications" under "Notifiers" in your account settings and you'll get mails if pictures are added to logs of your caches.

If these pictures contain some location-meta-data a big red warning is shown, so you can directly check if someone spoiled your final-location or something like that.